Everyone's participation and contribution to the monthly meetings are important and needed.
Come out and support your club at the monthly meetings and carving sessions!!
Monday February 17th 7:00PM (Note we will start at 7:00 so we can get to carving after business)
1. Welcome new members!
2. Comments and ideas on how to increase attendance to carving sessions, meetings and the show.
3. Have you paid your 2020 Club dues??
4. Lancaster Millersville show is March 21,22nd. Need volunteers for club table Sat and Sun.
5. Suggestions for next club group project.
6. Group Project led by Jamie Woods
Flat plane carving of a traditional Scandinavian Tomte gnome with walking stick.
The project will start at the Monday Montly meeting and continue on the Wednesday meetings.
We have a limited supply of 25 blanks, so please let us know who wants to participate.
1. Week before the Lancaster Millersville carving show, need volunteers for club table.
2. Group project?
Upcoming Wood Carving Shows:
Tylersport (2/28 & 2/29) Tylersport Fire Hall, 125 Ridge Rd, Tylersport, PA 18969
Delaware Valley (2/29 & 3/1) Bucks county tech high school 610 Wistar rd, Fairless hills, PA
1. Mondays: Schoolhouse senior center, Swarthmore Senior Center, Folsum, PA 12:00PM - 3:00PM
2. Tuesday: Aston Community center, Concord Road, Aston, PA 8:00AM - 11:30AM
3. Wednesday evening: Penn State Brandywine campus, Tomezsko Building 7:00PM - 9:00 PM